Abide in Christ is dedicated to the proclamation of the Good News of Jesus Christ and making disciples of all nations, teaching them the Word of God to His glory
(Philippians 2:9-11; John 14:6; Acts 4:12; Romans 11:36).
Jesus said, “Just as the Father has loved Me, I have also loved you; abide in My love” (John 15:9).
Statement of Faith
What do we believe and teach on Abide in Christ? Of course the best way is to read and study our expository Bible studies. However, for a general over view of our doctrinal beliefs here is a good place to begin. Any one who holds to the great historical, evangelical, reformed, Biblical convictions will find us a kindred of spirit.
- Confessing the FAITH – The 1689 Baptist Confession for the 21st Century in print from Founders Press Excellent! English language has changed over time, but the great confession of faith has not. Truly “committed to the historic Baptist principles.”
- 2nd London Baptist Confession (1689
- Baptist Faith and Message 2000 SBC Statement of Faith
- Abstract of Principles Southern Baptist Theological Seminary 1858 Founding Principles every professor signs
- Don’t Just Do Something; Stand There! Al Mohler, Jr Convocation Address Southern Baptist Theological Seminary